My name is Corey. I am currently working as a senior engineer at IHS Markit in the Energy & Natural Resources
group. I started out doing solely .NET/C# development for about four years. In 2018, I moved into a role
with heavy focus on AWS
infrastructure and automation. Some of what I work on regularly includes:
- Management of AWS cloud infrastructure and configuration of services including EC2, ECS, EKS,
CodeDeploy, Route53, S3, CloudWatch, IAM, Lambda, etc.
- Architecting solutions for development teams migration into AWS from on-premise
- Establishing operational and deployment processes within AWS
- Heavy use of Terraform for AWS infrastructure as code
- Creating advanced IAM policies in AWS using strategies including RBAC, ABAC, SCP and permissions
boundaries for enforcing least-privilege access
- Development of extensive sets of company-wide, reusable build and deployment templates for Azure
- Developer enablement, with a focus on shift left practices.
If you'd like more information about what I do or what I have done, feel free to view my resume by
clicking the icon to the left.
If you'd like to reach me, feel free to send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.